$10.00 - $264.00 / Coming soon
The Macaron Cube is a specialty treat inspired by the modern cube cake trends. Available in several serving sizes and flavors. The perfect way to celebrate any special occasion for any macaron fan. (Cake topper is not included)
French macarons are thin, flavorful almond meringue cookies that are available in several serving quantities and flavors, filled with a delicious filling of your choice from our macaron menu options and decorated stacked in a cube cake style to complete the design. The meringues are what make the cookies unique. It has a smooth, crisp shell and a moist, chewy interior.
Important Notice: Please allow at least two-weeks for custom personalized orders. See the French Macarons menu flavor options for ideas. You can message me via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or directly on my business Facebook page with any Macaron question.
• Servings vary per cube size
• 27 Mac Cube (27-individual macarons 1.5"-2" each) serves approx 13-27ppl
• 27 Mac Cube: Optional single or max up to two coordinating colors and flavored variations
• 36 Mac Cube (36-individual macarons 1.5"-2" each) serves approx 18-36ppl
• 36 Mac Cube: Optional single or max up to three coordinating colors and flavored variations
• 64 Mac Cube (64-individual macarons 1.5"-2" each) serves approx 32-64ppl
• 64 Mac Cube: Optional single or max up to four coordinating colors and flavored variations
• Packaged in a bakery box
Blanched Superfine Almond Flour (gluten-free), Powdered Sugar, Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Sugar, Cream of Tartar. Fillings may vary.
• Dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, almonds
• Made in a kitchen that processes dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts (almond, cashew, coconut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut), and wheat are present. If you have a severe food allergy, please know that while I do my best to prevent cross-contamination, I cannot guarantee safeguards against it
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
(Terms and Conditions)
Health and safety first. Due to concerns about cross-contamination, I never accept returns of any kind by any customer. This means all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted. All baked goods transactions will get done via the secured website. Paid online orders will be available for pickup by you (the customer) at the address provided below by appointment only on the date and time you provide. Please note for online orders, if you're a no-show to our scheduled pickup appointment, you will not receive a refund, no exceptions. I'm happy to answer any questions or respond to any concerns you may have before making a purchase. Please message me directly via the Cookierista Facebook page or email at email@example.com before checking out to be sure what you are buying will work for you! The state of Florida prohibits the resale of any of our baked goods/products. Made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida's food safety regulations.
***Cookierista, LLC is a one-person home bakery business. I bake fresh in small batches and can only offer limited quantities each month. My hours may vary as my family comes first. Thank you kindly for your understanding and continued support of my small business, and shopping local! For up-to-date announcements, please follow my Facebook page Cookierista.
CUSTOMER PICKUP FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
Baked goods will be made available to customers for pickup by appointment only.
• Date: Schedule your date and time via email
• Pickup Hours: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
• Location: Avalon Park, Orlando, FL 32828
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note, I do not respond to social media messages, or emails during closed hours. Time off is for my family time. Otherwise, I will respond on my first availability during my normal business hours listed below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Sunday: Closed
The best way to contact me directly is via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or sending a message through my business Facebook page @Cookierista. Please do not use the contact form on this website, as it's not the most reliable way to reach me. Thank you.
Currently not available. Customer Front porch pickup only.
No shipping available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO STORE FRENCH MACARONS:
For best results, our French Macarons should be refrigerated upon arrival and consumed within 5-7 days. Macarons can alternately be frozen in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks. If you will be storing Macarons in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if coming from the freezer.
Follow and Like our Facebook Business Page @Cookierista for notifications, future offers, and reviews.
I love seeing your unboxing and happy moments, please tag me using the hashtag #Cookierista and follow our Instagram account @Cookierista