$35.00 - $335.00 / Sold out
The 9" two-layers round cake is available in several flavors and design styles. Frosted in Cookierista’s signature creamy Italian buttercream. Filled with a delicious coordinated filling. Garnishes are selected based on cake designs style. See photos for ideas.
CAKE DESIGN STYLES:
Important notice: The 9" round two-layer cake is available in several designs styles,
4. Partial Ganache Drip
5. Wreath Ganache Drip
6. Traditional Ganache Drip
7. Custom Design Theme (*extra charge)
No substitutions will be made to the theme design, unless you select the custom theme design option. Images are for design reference only, placement of fruits, confectionery, and ganache drip will vary based on your design style choices. Cake toppers are available for purchase separately. Go to the Cake Topper listing.
FILLING FLAVOR OPTIONS: (EXTRA CHARGE $35.00/per filling)
(For an additional charge, you may add a filling from the following options listed below. To be added between each cake layer. Please add to your shopping cart if you want to include it with your cake order and in the checkout notes include your preferred filling flavor.)
• Birthday Crumbs
• Biscoff Cookie Butter
• Blueberry Filling
• Dulce de Leche Filling
• Lemon Curd Filling
• Nutella Spread Filling
• Orange Marmalade Filling
• Pineapple Filling
• Raspberry Filling
• Strawberry Filling
(Extras can be included at the time of checkout with the cookie cake theme of your choice. If you have any questions, please contact me for details beforehand.)
• Money Piñata/Money Roll (It's placed inside the cookie cake and rolls out.) Price: $50.00
• Surprise Sprinkles inside the Cake (The center of the cake is filled with sprinkles)
• Acrylic cake topper “Happy Birthday” see cake toppers listing for availability
• Custom Theme Design (check with me first)
Unbleached Flour (wheat), eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt. Chocolate Ganache Drip. Italian buttercream. Fruits and confectionery.
• Dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts
• Made in a kitchen that processes dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts (almond, cashew, coconut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut), and wheat are present. If you have a severe food allergy, please know that while I do my best to prevent cross-contamination, I cannot guarantee safeguards against it
(Estimated servings will vary based on the cut of your slices, Straight-Cut 1" x 2" for wedding servings or Straight-Cut 1½" x 2" for Party servings.)
• 9" two-layer round cake approximately 32 servings
All payments must be made upfront via this secured website to confirm your order and book your date for pickup. I require a (4) four-weeks minimum advance notice for birthday cakes, especially during the busy holiday season. Short notice will be an additional charge, and pending availability. Prices are not negotiable and monies are not refundable once the order has been placed. **Please message me your flavor choices, theme colors and any details you'd like to me to know about for decorating purposes. It is so important that you communicate with Cookierista about any time changes for your special day!
Note: If you have any questions, please message me via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or directly on my business Facebook page. Thank you!
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
(Terms and Conditions)
Health and safety first. Due to concerns about cross-contamination, I never accept returns of any kind by any customer. This means all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted. All baked goods transactions will get done via the secured website, and cash only for front porch cookie popup events. Paid online orders will be available for pickup by you (the customer) at the address provided below on the date and time you provide. Please note for online orders, if you're a no-show to our scheduled pickup appointment, you will not receive a refund, no exceptions. I'm happy to answer any questions or respond to any concerns you may have before making a purchase. Please message me directly via the Cookierista Facebook page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before checking out to be sure what you are buying will work for you! The state of Florida prohibits the resale of any of our baked goods/products. Made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida's food safety regulations.
***Cookierista, LLC is a one-person home bakery business. I bake fresh in small batches and can only offer limited quantities each month. My hours may vary as my family comes first. Thank you kindly for your understanding and continued support of my small business, and shopping local! For up-to-date announcements, please follow my Facebook page Cookierista.
CAKE PICK-UPS BY CUSTOMER:
Picking up a cake is always an option. Here are a few tips for success. I will have the cake cold and secure for pick-ups.
• You will need to bring an enclosed, air-conditioned vehicle with a flat surface to set the cake on. Car seats, or “holding the cake” are not sufficient
• SUV or minivan type vehicles are best suited and preferred. Please make sure your vehicle is clear of anything that might fall on the cake. i.e. purses, workout bags, bags, boxes, computers etc
• I do not recommend pick-ups with your pets in the car
• Cakes must be kept at 65-70°F and out of direct sunlight at all times
• Drive carefully, turning slowly
• Bring cake directly to the celebration location
Please understand Cookierista cannot be responsible for the cake once you leave my home bakery. For pick-up, please schedule an appointment with me for your date and time via email or Facebook messaging.
CUSTOMER PICKUP FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
Following the state's CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, I am adhering to the social distancing protocols. As such, baked goods will be made available for customers to pickup by appointment only for online orders.
• Date: Schedule your date and time via email
• Pickup Hours: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
• Location: Avalon Park, Orlando, FL 32828
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note, I do not respond to social media messages, or emails during closed hours. Time off is for my family time. Otherwise, I will respond on my first availability during my normal business hours listed below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Sunday: Closed
The best way to contact me directly is via email or message through my business Facebook page, please use contact info listed below. Please do not use the contact form on this website, as it's not the most reliable way to reach me. Thank you.
• Email: Cookierista@gmail.com
• Facebook Messanger: @Cookierista
Delivery charges for cakes start at $65 within the 32828 zip code area, and will go up depending on distance. I will not travel farther than 10 miles.
No shipping available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO STORE CAKES:
Designer custom cakes are decorated with quality ingredients that require refrigeration. The cake needs to be kept covered and refrigerated. Place the cake in an air conditioned room, away from direct sunlight. Take the cake out of the refrigerator an hour before serving at your event. Never place a cake in direct sunlight or in a hot room to avoid melting. Refrigerated as recommended above the cake can last up to seven days. For best experience, please eat the cake at room temperate, never cold.
Follow and Like our Facebook Business Page @Cookierista for notifications, future offers, and reviews.
I love seeing your unboxing and happy moments, please tag me using the hashtag #Cookierista and follow our Instagram account @Cookierista