Stacked Cookie Cake
$115.00 - $125.00
The Stacked Cookie Cake is inspired by the classic naked style cakes. It's a 6" square seven-layers cookie cake available in several flavors sandwiched between creamy vanilla icing + coordinating filling. Completed with fresh flowers and two garnishes. More photos coming soon. (Acrylic cake toppers not included)
The Stacked cookie cake 7-layers is available in a variety of flavors for you to choose from at checkout. Includes coordinating filling (you can opt-out if you do not want filling), fresh flowers (Baker’s choice based on seasonal availability + two extra garnishes.) Design and flavors cannot be substituted. Please select from the flavor choices below available at checkout.
CHOOSE FROM COOKIE CAKE FLAVORS:
• Biscoff Cookie cake base + Biscoff Cookie butter filling
• Chocolate Chip cookie cake base + nutella filling
• Chocolate Raspberry Sea salt cookie cake base + Raspberry filling
• Cookies and Cream cookie cake base + Chocolate ganache & dark Oreos crumbs filling
• Funfetti Sugar Cookie cake base + filling from any of the available listed below
• Lemon Blueberry cookoe cake base + blueberry or lemon curd filling
• Nutter Butter Cookie cake base + chocolate ganache & nutter butter crumbs filling
• Red Velvet milk chocolate chips cookie cake base + chocolate ganache filling
• Strawberry white chocolate chips cookie cake base + strawberry or lemon curd filling
• Vanilla Sugar Cookie cake + filling from any of the available listed below
Important: I require 48 hrs minimum advance notice.
FILLING FLAVOR OPTIONS: )
(The filling is automatically included and paired based on the cookie cake base flavor you select, unless you opt-out and request “no filling” for your stacked cookie cake.)
• Blueberry Filling
• Chocolate Ganache
• Dulce de Leche Filling
• Lemon Curd Filling
• Nutella Spread Filling
• Orange Marmalade Filling
• Pineapple Filling
• Raspberry Filling
• Strawberry Filling
(Estimated servings will vary based on the cut of your slices, Straight-Cut 1" x 2" for wedding servings or Straight-Cut 1½" x 2" for Party servings.)
• 6" inches in square diameter per layer, 7-layers cookie cake
• Serves 12-28 people, depends on how narrow or wide you cut the slices per layers
Unbleached flour (Wheat), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Eggs, Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Kosher Salt. Chocolate or Vanilla Icing.
• Dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts
• Made in a kitchen that processes dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts (almond, cashew, coconut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut), and wheat are present. If you have a severe food allergy, please know that while I do my best to prevent cross-contamination, I cannot guarantee safeguards against it
All payments must be made upfront via this secured website to confirm your order and book your date for pickup. I require a one-weeks minimum notice for stacked cookie cakes. (**Prices subject to change without notice. Prices are not negotiable and monies are not refundable once the order has been placed.**)
Note: If you have any questions, please message me via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or directly on my business Facebook page. Thank you!
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
(Terms and Conditions)
Health and safety first. Due to concerns about cross-contamination, I never accept returns of any kind by any customer. This means all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted. All baked goods transactions will get done via the secured website, and cash only for front porch cookie popup events. Paid online orders will be available for pickup by you (the customer) at the address provided below on the date and time you provide. Please note for online orders, if you're a no-show to our scheduled pickup appointment, you will not receive a refund, no exceptions. I'm happy to answer any questions or respond to any concerns you may have before making a purchase. Please message me directly via the Cookierista Facebook page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before checking out to be sure what you are buying will work for you! The state of Florida prohibits the resale of any of our baked goods/products. Made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida's food safety regulations.
***Cookierista, LLC is a one-person home bakery business. I bake fresh in small batches and can only offer limited quantities each month. My hours may vary as my family comes first. Thank you kindly for your understanding and continued support of my small business, and shopping local! For up-to-date announcements, please follow my Facebook page Cookierista.
CUSTOMER PICKUP FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
Following the state's CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, I am adhering to the social distancing protocols. As such, baked goods will be made available for customers to pickup by appointment only for online orders.
• Date: Schedule your date and time via email
• Pickup Hours: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
• Location: Avalon Park, 1745 Saffron Plum Lane, Orlando, FL 32828
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note, I do not respond to social media messages, or emails during closed hours. Time off is for my family time. Otherwise, I will respond on my first availability during my normal business hours listed below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Sunday: Closed
The best way to contact me directly is via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or sending a message through my business Facebook page @Cookierista. Please do not use the contact form on this website, as it's not the most reliable way to reach me. Thank you.
Currently not available. Front porch pickup only.
No shipping available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO STORE COOKIE CAKES:
You can leave the cookie cake out at room temperature in its box for up to five days. If you want to refrigerate you may do so, keeping it covered, and when ready to eat allow the cookie cake to come to room temperature before serving.
Follow and Like our Facebook Business Page @Cookierista for notifications, future offers, and reviews.
I love seeing your unboxing and happy moments, please tag me using the hashtag #Cookierista and follow our Instagram account @Cookierista