French Macaron Name
$10.00 - $185.00 / Sold out
The French Macaron Name is an extra large specialty treat. The perfect gift for any macaron lover.
French macarons are thin, flavorful almond meringue cookies that is 3-layers stacked with a delicious filling in between each layer. The first letter is oversized in script, the rest of the name letters are small print font. The top of the first shell can be left plain, or decorated with baker's choice garnishes on top to complete the design. The meringues are what make the cookies unique. It has a smooth, crisp shell and a moist, chewy interior. Limit one-flavor selection per macaron name cake.
Important Notice: Please allow at least one-week for custom personalized orders. See the French Macarons menu flavor options for ideas. You can message me via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or directly on my business Facebook page with any Macaron question.
The French Macaron name cake includes up to four total letters. It includes the first script letter + three small print font letters. Additional "small print letters" can be added/purchased as needed to complete your name. Based on the length of your name selection that will determine packing in one box or two, which means if you have a long name the name may get split in two cake boards, packaged separately in two bakery boxes and will need to be placed together by you at your event.
• Servings vary per letters, approx serves up to 20+ppl
• Cut straight down through the stack as you would a cake into 2" pieces similarly to a regular macaron size
• Packaged in a bakery box size 19x14 can fit up to five (5) total letters. Any name longer than five letters will have to be split into two large boxes*
• Packaged in a bakery box 19x14x6, or it may be split into two other size bakery boxes depending on the length of your name cake.
Blanched Superfine Almond Flour (gluten-free), Powdered Sugar, Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Sugar, Cream of Tartar. Fillings may vary.
• Dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, almonds
• Made in a kitchen that processes dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts (almond, cashew, coconut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut), and wheat are present. If you have a severe food allergy, please know that while I do my best to prevent cross-contamination, I cannot guarantee safeguards against it
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
(Terms and Conditions)
Health and safety first. Due to concerns about cross-contamination, I never accept returns of any kind by any customer. This means all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted. All baked goods transactions will get done via the secured website. Paid online orders will be available for pickup by you (the customer) at the address provided below by appointment only on the date and time you provided. Please note for online orders, if you're a no-show to our scheduled pickup appointment, you will not receive a refund, no exceptions. I'm happy to answer any questions or respond to any concerns you may have before making a purchase. Please message me directly via the Cookierista Facebook page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before checking out to be sure what you are buying will work for you! The state of Florida prohibits the resale of any of our baked goods/products. Made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida's food safety regulations.
***Cookierista, LLC is a one-person home bakery business. I bake fresh in small batches and can only offer limited quantities each month. My hours may vary as my family comes first. Thank you kindly for your understanding and continued support of my small business, and shopping local! For up-to-date announcements, please follow my Facebook page Cookierista.
CUSTOMER PICKUP FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
Following the state's CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, I am adhering to the social distancing protocols. As such, baked goods will be made available for customers to pickup by appointment only for online orders.
• Date: Schedule your date and time via email
• Pickup Hours: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
• Location: Avalon Park, Orlando, FL 32828
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note, I do not respond to social media messages, or emails during closed hours. Time off is for my family time. Otherwise, I will respond on my first availability during my normal business hours listed below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Sunday: Closed
The best way to contact me directly is via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or sending a message through my business Facebook page @Cookierista. Please do not use the contact form on this website, as it's not the most reliable way to reach me. Thank you.
Currently not available. Front porch pickup only.
No shipping available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO STORE FRENCH MACARONS:
For best results, our French Macarons should be refrigerated upon arrival and consumed within 5-7 days. Macarons can alternately be frozen in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks. If you will be storing Macarons in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if coming from the freezer.
Follow and Like our Facebook Business Page @Cookierista for notifications, future offers, and reviews.
I love seeing your unboxing and happy moments, please tag me using the hashtag #Cookierista and follow our Instagram account @Cookierista