Cookie Cake: Double-digit Number
$20.00 - $625.00
The double-digit number cookie cake is stacked, available in several base specialty flavors, paired with your choice of either chocolate, vanilla, or cream cheese icing. Fillings can be added to enhance the cookie cake flavors. The perfect way to celebrate birthdays, milestones, and any special occasion.
Each cookie cake letter is specially designed based on your theme selection from the theme options below and color schemes provided by you. It's truly a work of art created just for you. Please note: I require two-weeks advance notice for number cookie cake orders. (For photo ideas browse my Facebook Page)
In the notes at checkout, please include the letter or number you need baked. The cake base flavor from the choices available below, any fillings (extra*) if added, and your choice of either vanilla, chocolate or cream cheese icing. Additionally, please disclose any food-allergies, favorite colors and any other details that will help me personalize your letter or number cake. Lastly, please check availability with me first, then include the date and time we discussed in the notes for your pickup appointment. Please refer to my operational hours listed below. Thank you.
DESIGN THEME OPTIONS:
(These are theme ideas to choose from. Ultimately, the customer gets to pick the colors and theme. The garnishes are coordinated based on your theme request. The "most-requested" is the Cookierista's elegant signature style, the choice is yours.)
• Bubblegum Theme
• Gummy Candies Theme
• Chocolate Candies Theme
• Classic Fresh Fruits Theme (seasonal availability)
• Cookierita's Elegant Signature Theme (Includes from a select variety of Baker's choice garnishes to coordinate with your color scheme request from French Macarons, meringue kisses, cookies, chocolate candies, candies, marshmallows, popcorn, sprinkles, fresh fruits and flowers (seasonal availability). For other special request, please contact me before placing the order.
• Custom Theme: Starts at $225.00+
COOKIE CAKE BASE FLAVOR OPTIONS:
• Bubblegum Flavored Sugar Cookie Cake w/Vanilla Icing colored in either blue, mint green, pink, or violet (choose from one of these four icing colors)
• Brownie Chocolate Cookie Cake
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
• Cookies & Cream Cookie Cake (Dark Oreos or Golden Oreos)
• Funfetti Sugar Cookie Cake
• Lemon Cookie Cake
• Orange Cookie Cake
• Plain Sugar Cookie Cake
• Pineapple Cookie Cake
• Red Velvet Cookie Cake
• Strawberry Cookie Cake
FILLING FLAVOR OPTIONS:
(For an additional charge, you may add a filling option from the following listed below. To be added on the base layer of the cookie cake. Please add to your shopping cart if you want to include it with your cookie cake order.)
• Blueberry Filling
• Dulce de Leche Filling
• Lemon Curd Filling
• Nutella Spread Filling
• Orange Marmalade Filling
• Pineapple Filling
• Raspberry Filling
• Strawberry Filling
(Extras can be included at the time of checkout with the cookie cake theme of your choice. If you have any questions, please contact me for details beforehand.)
• Money Piñata Cookie Cake Topper (It's placed inside the cookie cake and rolls out)
• Personalized Fondant Cake Topper
(Estimated servings will vary based on the cut of your slices and varies per individual letter, Straight-Cut 1" x 2" for wedding servings or Straight-Cut 1½" x 2" for Party servings.)
• 11" inches in length number cookie cake, each
• Double Numbers Serves 12-30+
• Packaged in a 19"x14" bakery box
Unbleached flour (Wheat), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Eggs, Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Kosher Salt. Chocolate or Vanilla Icing.
• Dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts
• Made in a kitchen that processes dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts (almond, cashew, coconut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut), and wheat are present. If you have a severe food allergy, please know that while I do my best to prevent cross-contamination, I cannot guarantee safeguards against it
All payments must be made upfront via this secured website to confirm your order and book your date for pickup. I require a two-weeks minimum notice for number cookie cakes. (**Prices subject to change without notice. Prices are not negotiable and monies are not refundable once the order has been placed.**)
Note: If you have any questions, please message me via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or directly on my business Facebook page. Thank you!
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
(Terms and Conditions)
Health and safety first. Due to concerns about cross-contamination, I never accept returns of any kind by any customer. This means all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted. All baked goods transactions will get done via the secured website, and cash only for front porch cookie popup events. Paid online orders will be available for pickup by you (the customer) at the address provided below by appointment only on the date and time you provided. Please note for online orders, if you're a no-show to our scheduled pickup appointment, you will not receive a refund, no exceptions. I'm happy to answer any questions or respond to any concerns you may have before making a purchase. Please message me directly via the Cookierista Facebook page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before checking out to be sure what you are buying will work for you! The state of Florida prohibits the resale of any of our baked goods/products. Made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida's food safety regulations.
***Cookierista, LLC is a one-person home bakery business. I bake fresh in small batches and can only offer limited quantities each month. My hours may vary as my family comes first. Thank you kindly for your understanding and continued support of my small business, and shopping local! For up-to-date announcements, please follow my Facebook page Cookierista.
CUSTOMER PICKUP FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
Following the state's CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, I am adhering to the social distancing protocols. As such, baked goods will be made available for customers to pickup by appointment only for online orders.
• Date: Schedule your date and time via email
• Pickup Hours: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
• Location: Avalon Park, Orlando, FL 32828
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note, I do not respond to social media messages, or emails during closed hours. Time off is for my family time. Otherwise, I will respond on my first availability during my normal business hours listed below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Sunday: Closed
The best way to contact me directly is via email at Cookierista@gmail.com or sending a message through my business Facebook page @Cookierista. Please do not use the contact form on this website, as it's not the most reliable way to reach me. Thank you.
Currently not available. Front porch pickup only.
No shipping available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO STORE COOKIE CAKES:
You can leave the cookie cake out at room temperature in its box, until you're ready to serve. Enjoy!
Follow and Like our Facebook Business Page @Cookierista for notifications, future offers, and reviews.
I love seeing your unboxing and happy moments, please tag me using the hashtag #Cookierista and follow our Instagram account @Cookierista