Brownies 9” Square Slabs
$10.00 - $70.00 / Sold out
The Brownie square slabs is the ideal dessert for anyone who's a fan of crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside brownies—absolutely delicious with every bite! Build your own brownie 9" square slabs by choosing your favorite flavor combinations and personalize it with a border and extra chocolates (Choose your flavor at checkout).
(You can also get it personalized with a special written message—say it with a brownie slab! Plus, now available extra personalization too! Make it fun, beautiful, festive, or all the above! Choose your options at checkout)
• Thank you
• Get Well
• Cheer Up
• Thinking of You
• Welcome Home
• I Love You
• Happy Anniversary
• Happy Birthday
• Happy Mother's Day
• Happy Father's Day
• Best Mom Ever
• Best Dad Ever
• Happy Valentine's Day
• Happy Easter
• The Big Game
• You Did It!
CHOOSE FROM COOKIE CAKE FLAVORS:
• Brookie (Brownie+Chocolate Chip cookie dough stacked)
• Brownie Biscoff (Biscoff Crust+Brownie base with chocolate chips+ Biscoff cookie butter+Topped with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue+Drizzled with Biscoff shortbread pieces & Biscoff Cookie Butter)
• Brownie Chocolate Chip
• Brownie Caramel + chocolate chips
• Brownie Dulce de Leche (Brownie base+topped with layer of Dulce de Leche+Marshmallow Meringue+Drizzled chocolate & Dulce de Leche)
• Brownie Nutella (Nutella filled center +Kinder chocolate pieces in the batter)
• Brownie Peanut Butter (Peanut butter filled center + swirl top+peanuts)
• Brownie Red Velvet Cheesecake (Brownie Chocolate Chip Red Velvet with Cheesecake Swirls stacked)
• Brownie S’mores (Graham Crust+Brownie+Melted Hershey's Chocolates+Topped with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue+Chocolate Fudge drizzle)
• Kitchen Sink Brownie (Topped with Pretzels+Potato Chips+Oreos+M&M’s)
Important: I require 48 hrs minimum advance notice.
• 9" inches in diameter deep dish style brownie square slab
• Serves 8-12 people, depending on how narrow or wide you cut the slices
Unbleached flour (Wheat), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Eggs, Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Kosher Salt. Chocolate or Vanilla Icing.
• Dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts
• Made in a kitchen that processes dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts (almond, cashew, coconut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut), and wheat are present. If you have a severe food allergy, please know that while I do my best to prevent cross-contamination, I cannot guarantee safeguards against it
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
(Terms and Conditions)
Health and safety first. Due to concerns about cross-contamination, I never accept returns of any kind by any customer. This means all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted. All baked goods transactions will get done via the secured website, and cash only for front porch cookie popup events. Paid online orders will be available for pickup by you (the customer) at the address provided below on the date and time you provide. Please note for online orders, if you're a no-show to our scheduled pickup appointment, you will not receive a refund, no exceptions. I'm happy to answer any questions or respond to any concerns you may have before making a purchase. Please message me directly via the Cookierista Facebook page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before checking out to be sure what you are buying will work for you! The state of Florida prohibits the resale of any of our baked goods/products. Made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida's food safety regulations.
***Cookierista, LLC is a one-person home bakery business. I bake fresh in small batches and can only offer limited quantities each month. My hours may vary as my family comes first. Thank you kindly for your understanding and continued support of my small business, and shopping local! For up-to-date announcements, please follow my Facebook page Cookierista.
CUSTOMER PICKUP FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
Following the state's CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, I am adhering to the social distancing protocols. As such, baked goods will be made available for customers to pickup by appointment only for online orders.
• Date: Schedule your date and time via email
• Pickup Hours: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
• Location: Avalon Park, Orlando, FL 32828
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note, I do not respond to social media messages, or emails during closed hours. Time off is for my family time. Otherwise, I will respond on my first availability during my normal business hours listed below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Sunday: Closed
Currently not available. Front porch pickup only.
No shipping available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO STORE BROWNIE SLABS:
Our brownie slabs can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1-3 days, an exception is brownie slabs with cream cheese. Cream cheese decorated or infused brownie slabs must be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1-2 days maximum. When you're ready to eat bring to room temperature for up to 2 hours. You can always refrigerate any of our brownies and gently warm up in a microwave for a few minutes to eat. Enjoy.
Follow and Like our Facebook Business Page @Cookierista for notifications, future offers, and reviews.
I love seeing your unboxing and happy moments, please tag me using the hashtag #Cookierista and follow our Instagram account @Cookierista