14” Pizza Style Cookie
$4.00 - $45.00
Build your own 14" pizza style cookie cake. You can personalize it by adding all your favorite toppings the delicious oversized pizza style cookie cake. Perfect for large gatherings. (Important: I require 48 hrs minimum advance notice.)
HOW IT WORKS:
In three simple steps you get to build your delicious 14" pizza style cookie cake. Simply follow the steps below, and choose all of your options at checkout to total it out. 1. Choose your cookie cake base flavor. 2. Choose one-filling that will get slathered on the entire cookie cake excluding the edges. 3. Choose your favorite topping, keeping in mind each topping is priced individually at checkout. All from the checkout menu below.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR COOKIE BASE FLAVOR:
(Currently there are only two cookie case base flavor options)
• Plain Cookie Base
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Base
STEP 2: CHOOSE A FILLING (ONE-OPTION):
I recommend choosing only one single filling as it will be slathered all over the top of your 14" pizza style cookie cake excluding the edges.
• Toasted Mini Marshmallows
• Vanilla Buttercream
• Chocolate Buttercream
• Biscoff Cookie Butter
STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE GARNISHES:
You can choose your favorite topping from the options listed below and available at checkout, message me your candy or cookie choice once you've placed your order. All garnishes will be randomly placed on top of the filling of your choice.
• Generic Chocolate Candies: Mini M&M's, Snickers, KitKat, Reeses Buttercups, Reeses Pieces, Milky Way, Musketeers, Twix, Hershey's, BabeRuth, and Butterfingers
• Gummy Candies (Includes a variety of gummy and sour belts and gummy candies)
• Generic Cookies: Pretzels, Biscoff Biscuits, Dark Oreos, Light Oreos
• 14" inches in diameter thin pizza style cookie cake
• Serves 10-16 people, depending on how narrow or wide you cut the slices
Unbleached flour (Wheat), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Eggs, Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Kosher Salt. Chocolate or Vanilla Icing.
• Dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts
• Made in a kitchen that processes dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts (almond, cashew, coconut, macadamia, pecan, pistachio, walnut), and wheat are present. If you have a severe food allergy, please know that while I do my best to prevent cross-contamination, I cannot guarantee safeguards against it
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL:
(Terms and Conditions)
Health and safety first. Due to concerns about cross-contamination, I never accept returns of any kind by any customer. This means all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted. All baked goods transactions will get done via the secured website, and cash only for front porch cookie popup events. Paid online orders will be available for pickup by you (the customer) at the address provided below on the date and time you provide. Please note for online orders, if you're a no-show to our scheduled pickup appointment, you will not receive a refund, no exceptions. I'm happy to answer any questions or respond to any concerns you may have before making a purchase. Please message me directly via the Cookierista Facebook page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before checking out to be sure what you are buying will work for you! The state of Florida prohibits the resale of any of our baked goods/products. Made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida's food safety regulations.
***Cookierista, LLC is a one-person home bakery business. I bake fresh in small batches and can only offer limited quantities each month. My hours may vary as my family comes first. Thank you kindly for your understanding and continued support of my small business, and shopping local! For up-to-date announcements, please follow my Facebook page Cookierista.
CUSTOMER PICKUP FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
Following the state's CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, I am adhering to the social distancing protocols. As such, baked goods will be made available for customers to pickup by appointment only for online orders.
• Date: Schedule your date and time via email
• Pickup Hours: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
• Location: Avalon Park, 1745 Saffron Plum Lane, Orlando, FL 32828
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note, I do not respond to social media messages, or emails during closed hours. Time off is for my family time. Otherwise, I will respond on my first availability during my normal business hours listed below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Sunday: Closed
Currently not available. Front porch pickup only.
No shipping available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO STORE COOKIE CAKES:
Our Cookie cakes can be stored in its box or an airtight container at room temperature up to 1-3 days. You can lightly warm up a cookie slice in the oven at 350F for 3-5 minutes or warm up in the microwave on a microwave safe plate for 10-15 seconds. Pizza style cookie cakes are best enjoyed fresh after receiving your order, but can be refrigerated and brought to room temperature two hours before serving.
Follow and Like our Facebook Business Page @Cookierista for notifications, future offers, and reviews.
I love seeing your unboxing and happy moments, please tag me using the hashtag #Cookierista and follow our Instagram account @Cookierista